Alabama Truck Driver Jobs
Are you a big-rig hauler looking for new work? Do you have a CDL license and want to advance your career? Contact Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., to learn about truck driver jobs in Alabama.
Join the Team
Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., works with drivers across the mid-south to ensure that the vital supply chains are kept open. If you want to be part of this important industry, enjoy comprehensive medical benefits, and still spend the weekends at home with your family, Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., has CDL-A truck driver positions that are perfect for you.
If you have a valid CDL, are at least 21 years old, and have three months of driving experience, you can apply today to be a regional driver, a company driver, or an owner-operator. If you don’t yet have the experience, check out our paid training programs.
At Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., we treat our drivers like part of our family. That means you can enjoy:
- Excellent pay from day one – High earnings
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(k) and retirement planning benefits
- Flexible home time and time off; Predictable home time also available
- Stress-free routes (no loading or unloading and no Canada routes)
- Freedom to talk with the boss whenever you want
- Paid Orientation
- Consistent Freight / Stable Freight
- Steady Support from the Home Office
Whether you decide to own and take care of your own truck as an owner-operator or you want to work as a company driver for us, we do everything we can to make sure you love driving for us. We also offer student driving positions for those who are just starting out. As available, we often have dedicated lanes and dedicated routes so we welcome the opportunity to talk with dedicated lane drivers and dedicated route drivers.
Contact Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., today to learn about our open truck driver positions in Alabama or to learn more about our student driver training programs: 800-264-2033.