Truck Driver Jobs in Kentucky
Do you love the peace and quiet that comes on the open road? What about seeing the beauty of nature all around you? If so, Ozark Motor Lines has the truck driver jobs for you. We’re hiring in Kentucky right now, so if you think that truck driver positions would be great for you, contact our team.
Enjoy Great Benefits
While the peace and the beauty of driving through different parts of the country are great benefits, we don’t stop there. Our goal is to make sure that our truck drivers enjoy their work and have their needs taken care of. To that end, we offer these benefits:
- Exceptional pay rates from day one – High earnings
- Flexible home time and time off; Predictable home time also available
- Insurance benefits, including health, vision, and dental
- Sign-on and referral bonuses
- 401k options
- Stress-free routes (no loading or unloading and no Canada routes)
- Freedom to talk with the boss whenever you want
- Paid Orientation
- Consistent Freight / Stable Freight
- Steady Support from the Home Office
Whether you decide to own and take care of your own truck as an owner-operator or you want to work as a company driver for us, we do everything we can to make sure you love driving for us. We also offer student driving positions for those who are just starting out. As available, we often have dedicated lanes and dedicated routes so we welcome the opportunity to talk with dedicated lane drivers and dedicated route drivers.
Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., is a family-owned business that’s been around since 1961, and we treat each of our drivers like part of the family. So now is the time to look into our CDL truck driver positions in Kentucky. You only have to be 21 years of age, have a valid CDL-A license, and have at least three months of experience.
Apply for our CDL-A truck driver positions today.