Mississippi Truck Driver Positions
Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., works with owner-operators and truck drivers throughout the Mid-South. If you are interested in truck driver jobs in Mississippi, contact our team today to learn about our open positions.
Take Advantage of Our Open Positions
We offer a variety of CDL truck driver positions, whether you prefer owner-operator work or a company position. Whether you are a seasoned driver or are newer on the road, our truck driver positions can be a great fit for you. As long as you have at least three months of experience and a valid CDL license, you can find work at Ozark Motor Lines, Inc.
In addition to heavy-duty driving positions, we offer CDL-A truck driver positions that are a great fit for drivers who do not have the qualifications to drive double- or triple-loads. Here are a few of the benefits working at Ozark Motor Lines, Inc.
- Excellent pay from day one – High earnings
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- 401(k) and retirement planning benefits
- Flexible home time and time off; Predictable home time also available
- Stress-free routes (no loading or unloading and no Canada routes)
- Freedom to talk with the boss whenever you want
- Paid Orientation
- Consistent Freight / Stable Freight
- Steady Support from the Home Office
If you don’t yet have the experience but want to become a driver with Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., take a look at our training options. We offer paid training that includes health benefits and sign-on and referral bonuses. To apply, you must have a valid CDL-A and be at least 21 years old.
Join the Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., family today and get out on the open road — all while enjoying weekends at home with your family, comprehensive health benefits, and generous bonuses. Call 800-264-2033 today.